I haven’t been on here in a while and the last time that I was, it wasn’t a good time for me. I had a pretty bad day today too, but then I had a reminder of how blessed I really am. Let me share with you how blessed I am and then when I have another bad day, I’ll come back to this page to remind myself. I suggest that everyone makes a list of their blessings, as our preacher says, it’s not over until you win! This is not a bragging list. This is a list to help me the next time I want to throw a pity party for myself!
- I am free to worship Jesus with all of my heart in whatever way I want to.
- I have faith that all my family and friends will be saved before leaving this earth. God has promised in his word that my household will be saved. He can’t take that word back.
- My brother is talking to me again ~ praise God!
- My parents and brothers and grandma are still alive.
- I have an awesome husband and 2 amazing boys.
- I am living in perfect health.
- God has given us a beautiful home in a great neighborhood.
- God has given me a voice to praise him with.
- I get to stay home with my children every day, so I don’t miss much of their lives.
- I get to be my children’s teacher, so they can read the Bible and pray during school.
- I am well educated.
- I have a few great friends.
- We have 2 cars that are paid for and still run well.
- We can pay our bills because God has always provided a way for us. It may not be the way we plan, but he always provides.
- We never have to worry about where our next meal will come from.
- We have hot water to shower with every day.
Thank you God for all that you have given me!