REMOVE NAIL POLISH WITHOUT THE SCRUBBING
- Soak a cotton ball in nail polish remover.
- Place the soaked side on your nail.
- Wrap aluminum foil around the cotton ball.
- Wait at least 5 minutes.
- Remove cotton balls by pressing firmly as you remove them.
- TaDa (You may have to take a Q-tip to get a tiny bit left on the sides. No big deal!)
It may look silly, but I would do almost anything to not have to scrub, and scrub, and scrub to get the polish off. Not to mention the stinky smell that’s left on your fingers because of all that scrubbing.
I’m Amanda and a Christian homeschooling Mom to 4 awesome boys from ages 4 to 20.
I have an amazing, supportive husband, a passion for encouraging others in their faith, and helping new homeschoolers find their way through their journey.
Thank you for stopping by and getting to know me better.