20 Facts about Me!
As an effort to blog more frequently, I’m taking part of a 31 day blogging challenge. The first challenge was an introduction, which I did the other day. Today’s challenge is to list 20 facts about myself. I hope you’ll learn something new about me and won’t be bored to tears. Here goes!
- I’m a firm believer and follower of Jesus Christ. Hopefully you’ve already gathered that much about me. 🙂
- I always wanted 4 children, and God blessed me with that exact number.
- I’ve always wanted to adopt. So, maybe some day He’ll make a way for that to happen too and I will end up with 5 children. Right now, that’s a thought that’s buried deep inside my brain.
- I’ve had multiple surgeries for endometriosis and reoccurring cysts. Those babies are all such miracles to me.
- Tacos are my favorite food, especially from our local taco truck.
- I have trouble focusing on one thing for a long period of time. Writing posts for this blog is extremely difficult for me because my mind wanders way too much.
- I was in the Miss Ohio Pageant when I was a teenager.
- I LOVE to sing! I started singing as a little girl. I received my first standing ovation at my first high school concert singing a song called, “Daddy’s Hands”. I can’t wait to move and hopefully find a church that will allow me to be on their praise and worship team.
- I have suffered with anxiety and depression. I’m currently doing okay with that unless I’m driving on a busy highway, especially at night, or if I’m in a crowded place. I’m trusting God for complete deliverance.
- Chocolate milk has been my favorite drink since I was a very small child, and it still is!
- I’m short! I’m only 5’2″. Every single time I go to the grocery store, I have to ask someone to help me reach the stuff that’s on the top shelves. Haha!
- I first went to college to be a teacher, but then changed my degree so it would be paid for by the company that I was working for. I changed it to Business with a focus on management.
- I dropped out of college my senior year. I have no regrets!
- I met my husband in church.
- My favorite TV show is “This is Us”. I absolutely love that show more than anything I’ve ever watched.
- This is my 11th year as a homeschooling mom. I’m so blessed to be my kid’s main teacher.
- I cry easily. Way too easily! I wish I could change this characteristic, but I just can’t. I have a very sensitive spirit. I’ve been told that’s a good thing, but I can’t stand it most of the time.
- I pray every single day! And when I tell someone I’ll be praying for them, I mean it.
- I almost died on my 13th birthday from a wasp sting.
- I don’t enjoy cooking. What’s wrong with me? I thought all women loved to cook
I hope you’ve enjoyed this. Let me know a little more about you in the comments.
Be blessed my friend!
I’m Amanda and a Christian homeschooling Mom to 4 awesome boys from ages 4 to 19.
I have an amazing, supportive husband, a passion for encouraging others in their faith, and helping new homeschoolers find their way through their journey.
Thank you for stopping by and getting to know me better.