20 Unique Valentine’s Day Date Ideas
With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, I thought it would be a great time to post some unique date ideas that are great during cold weather. So, here you go!
- Breakout Games – You and your sweetie get locked in a room and try using clues to break free. Here’s a link for more information and to see if there’s one in your area (if you’re in the U.S.).
- Snow Tubing
- Comedy Club
- Catch a movie at a place that also serves food.
- Murder Mystery Dinner
- Hotel with a water park (without the kids)
- Cooking Classes. I personally hate to cook, but I bet my hubby and I would both enjoy a class together.
- Play board games after you put the kids to bed.
- Visit that museum in town that you’ve always known was there, but never made the time to check out.
- Go ice skating.
- Indoor skydiving! I know my husband would LOVE this if we had one nearby.
- Make S’mores inside. Mmm. Chocolate is my love language! I’ve done this in the microwave before. Have fun experimenting.
- Make a bucket list together and start planning at least one thing.
- Try a restaurant that you’ve never been to.
- Watch your wedding video and flip through old photos together.
- Where do you usually take your kids for fun? Go there without them!
- Indoor rock climbing. This is one of my husband’s favorite things to do. I have yet to give it a try.
- Send the kids to the sitter’s house and play their video games.
- Indoor shooting range. I would love this. I grew up in the country and there’s nothing like the rush of shooting a gun, although I haven’t done that since I was a teenager
Do you think you’ll give any of these a try? Let me know what your favorite idea is.
Be blessed my friends!
I’m Amanda and a Christian homeschooling Mom to 4 awesome boys from ages 4 to 20.
I have an amazing, supportive husband, a passion for encouraging others in their faith, and helping new homeschoolers find their way through their journey.
Thank you for stopping by and getting to know me better.