A Fun Way to Learn About Patriotic Celebrations
It’s time to get out the red, white, and blue, and get ready for some patriotic celebrations!
From now until May 27th, you can get the Patriotic Holidays Unit Study for 59% off of the original price! This is a great time to teach your children about the history of our national holiday.
This post contains affiliate links. At no additional costs to you, I will receive a small commission if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for supporting my blog!
This unit study is great for all ages, and multi-ages can be taught together.
The Patriotic Holiday Unit Study is a great way to teach your children what patriotism really is and details about our Patriotic celebrations. It teaches them that these holidays mean more than parades and barbecues. Each unique, interactive study is just a week long.
Here are the learning objectives for each study of our Patriotic Celebrations:
Week 1: Memorial Day
- Day One: The First Memorial Day
- Day Two: Early American Wars
- Day Three: Recent American Wars
- Day Four: How To Honor Them
- Day Five: The Tomb Of The Unknown Soldier
Week 2: Flag Day
- Day One: The First American Flag And The First Flag Day
- Day Two: Changes To Our Flag
- Day Three: The Pledge Of Allegiance
- Day Four: Patriotic Music And Patriotic Symbols
- Day Five: Respect For The Flag
Week 3: Independence Day
- Day One: The First Independence Day
- Day Two: The Declaration Of Independence
- Day Three: Basics Of The Revolutionary War
- Day Four: Our Founding Fathers
- Day Five: The Constitution And Bill Of Rights
Week 4: Veterans Day
- Day One: What Is A Veteran?
- Day Two: History Of Veterans Day
- Day Three: Our Armed Forces
- Day Four: Flanders Fields
- Day Five: Sacrificing All For Our Freedom
Don’t let another year go by without giving your children a firm understanding of our nation’s most important holidays, our Patriotic Celebrations.
Study them all at once, or learn about each one as it approaches on the calendar, but don’t put off teaching them all about our Patriotic Celebrations!
Be blessed my friends!
I’m Amanda and a Christian homeschooling Mom to 4 awesome boys from ages 4 to 19.
I have an amazing, supportive husband, a passion for encouraging others in their faith, and helping new homeschoolers find their way through their journey.
Thank you for stopping by and getting to know me better.